Love to be loved


profile

Welcome everyone here ! Please leave a tag before you leave(: Do respect my blog as I'll respect your's . MY BLOG , MY RIGHT , MY SPACE Registered with the name , Tiv Nguon Koun . Born into a Cambodian family . Came into the mighty world on 02/11/1991 Blown 153 candles , waiting to blow 18 more candles . I like what I liked & I love what I loved . Simplicity is me , like no others . Currently killing brain cells at Mt.Sac . A school in USA. (L)

misc



thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
title: when sadness engulf you.
date: Sunday, January 9, 2011
time:5:55 PM
Starting of 2011, it has been hella year for me, so far I haven't been meeting anything good. On the 1/1/11 my parents were mad at me because I went out too late with siblings and cousins. And recently, something unpleasant happened again. Seriously, will 2011 ever get better for me? I really do need the very best of luck for me this year. I haven't been feeling good these days, there are some matter that I just cant seems to get out of my mind. It's hard to live a life that way, so depressing and worrying and yes insecure. I hate feeling insecure but I always do. I really do hope that my current wish will come true though. Please I need someone blessing and someone be by my side to let me feel that I can definitely ace it. Till here then.

ps- I miss u and I guess u never did the same. Expressionless!





comment? / top