Love to be loved


profile

Welcome everyone here ! Please leave a tag before you leave(: Do respect my blog as I'll respect your's . MY BLOG , MY RIGHT , MY SPACE Registered with the name , Tiv Nguon Koun . Born into a Cambodian family . Came into the mighty world on 02/11/1991 Blown 153 candles , waiting to blow 18 more candles . I like what I liked & I love what I loved . Simplicity is me , like no others . Currently killing brain cells at Mt.Sac . A school in USA. (L)

misc



thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
title: I'm back I guess
date: Wednesday, December 8, 2010
time:8:03 PM
Hey hey! Finally I got to come back and post something. Dear friends and loves one, I'm back and yes I'm a life. I'll try my best to keep this blog a life. Promise I'll try. To my dear Singapore friends, I miss you all! I really really really do. Sometimes I need someone like you people to be there to listen to me and for me to fool around with. Life here is just too complicated, I need to work, deal with people and much more thing that I have never once worry about when I was in Singapore. However, I have to spend about 2 more months here till another chapter of my life begin. We will see how by then, now things aren't that difficult and complicated. Hope it will remain just the way it is. No troubles no problem no bitches and no drama. Till here, will keep you guys update.


Mobile Blogging from here.



comment? / top