Love to be loved


profile

Welcome everyone here ! Please leave a tag before you leave(: Do respect my blog as I'll respect your's . MY BLOG , MY RIGHT , MY SPACE Registered with the name , Tiv Nguon Koun . Born into a Cambodian family . Came into the mighty world on 02/11/1991 Blown 153 candles , waiting to blow 18 more candles . I like what I liked & I love what I loved . Simplicity is me , like no others . Currently killing brain cells at Mt.Sac . A school in USA. (L)

misc



thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
title: So insecure!!!
date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009
time:10:30 PM
Exams had officially over!! i should feel happy instead of feeling scare and insecure. I think my result that matter me the most. No matter how hard i tried to tell myself that no matter what the outcome will be, good or bad i got to face it but i cant stop myself from worrying. Anyway, it easy to say but hard to commit. Agree?!? Results will be released on Friday, will see how by then.
Today post is kinda random, i just wanna vomit out whatever i had in my mind. So yeah, at least i feel better now.
Till here.




If u cant forget the one who got away, can u love the one u are with now?!


NK(=


comment? / top