Love to be loved


profile

Welcome everyone here ! Please leave a tag before you leave(: Do respect my blog as I'll respect your's . MY BLOG , MY RIGHT , MY SPACE Registered with the name , Tiv Nguon Koun . Born into a Cambodian family . Came into the mighty world on 02/11/1991 Blown 153 candles , waiting to blow 18 more candles . I like what I liked & I love what I loved . Simplicity is me , like no others . Currently killing brain cells at Mt.Sac . A school in USA. (L)

misc



thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
title: happy or sad?!?
date: Sunday, October 25, 2009
time:6:05 PM
It is Sunday for god sake and here i am rotting at home all day long.
I did not get to go out at all this weekend.
Maybe i just love staying at home too much. HAHA!
Anyway, how i wish it is holiday now,
so i can fly back to my beloved country as soon as possible.
I think there is where i belong.
But so sad, school will only be officially ended on the 12 November. Poor me!!
And i gonna celebrate my 18th birthday here too.
Maybe it isn't a very enjoyable or great birthday celebration though,
because my twin bro is having his 'O' Level examination on that day.
DAMN IT!!!
I just feel that O level is ruining our 18th birthday.
By the way, i think my beloved cousin is gonna come as he asked me to keep my day free.
Hopefully, he is coming.
I cant wait!!

Now, let's talk about my result.
I received e.maths a.maths combine science and english results last friday.
Should i say i am contented with my result or sad.
I have no idea.
Fortunately, i passed all.
That's sound great huh?!?
But i only realized later that i didnt improve at all.
I could have done better.
I just have no idea what is wrong with me though.
I did work so hard, but the careless mistake that i made just ruined everything!! HAXI!!
I gonna learn from my mistake and make sure i wont repeat the mistake again and again!!
Let's see how others subjects will be on Monday.
Hopefully, it is fine!!

NK(=


comment? / top