Love to be loved


profile

Welcome everyone here ! Please leave a tag before you leave(: Do respect my blog as I'll respect your's . MY BLOG , MY RIGHT , MY SPACE Registered with the name , Tiv Nguon Koun . Born into a Cambodian family . Came into the mighty world on 02/11/1991 Blown 153 candles , waiting to blow 18 more candles . I like what I liked & I love what I loved . Simplicity is me , like no others . Currently killing brain cells at Mt.Sac . A school in USA. (L)

misc



thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
title: Why people around keep on telling me all this!!!
date: Monday, July 27, 2009
time:11:01 PM
Initially, i would like to sorry for not keep updating my blog.
Anyway, i'm fine and school is fine too, but still there are at least 3 to 4 tests every week. So i barely online and update my blog regularly. Currently, i feeling so insecure and yet scare. The reason behind it was that, my cousin have just told me GHOST story!!! which made me goose bump promptly after listening to it. I dont know why people around me keep telling me about ghost story, as if i'm a ghost story fans. At school, during free period our class substitute teacher told us about our school ghost stories. Which has already printed in my mind, i have no idea how am i gonna get rid of it. Last but not least, i just wanna tell my dear cousins and friends, PLEASE STOP ALL THOSE GHOST STORY!!! I'M REALLY SCARE X 1234567889012345...times!!!! I really can survive peacefully without knowing all that. Alright, i got to go now and yes i know that i'm kinda random. HEHEHE. Okay, bye. :)

NK (=


comment? / top