Love to be loved


profile

Welcome everyone here ! Please leave a tag before you leave(: Do respect my blog as I'll respect your's . MY BLOG , MY RIGHT , MY SPACE Registered with the name , Tiv Nguon Koun . Born into a Cambodian family . Came into the mighty world on 02/11/1991 Blown 153 candles , waiting to blow 18 more candles . I like what I liked & I love what I loved . Simplicity is me , like no others . Currently killing brain cells at Mt.Sac . A school in USA. (L)

misc



thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
title: Quarantined...Life at home is boring!!!!
date: Wednesday, July 1, 2009
time:5:03 PM
I truthfully started to hate Thailand now, because of it i cant attend school for 1 week. Life at home is just suck, all i do everyday is sleep till noon, eat and watch tv. Sound bored right. I don't know why am i so eager to return back to school. Maybe I'm so keen to study?!?. HAHAHA. I think i got to go catch up with the transformer this weekend, as i heard alot about the movie. Which make me so tempting to watch it.HEHE. Anyway, I'm looking forward to return back to school next Tuesday. Till here then. Nothing much to blog as i did nothing these few days.


Nk (=


comment? / top