Love to be loved


profile

Welcome everyone here ! Please leave a tag before you leave(: Do respect my blog as I'll respect your's . MY BLOG , MY RIGHT , MY SPACE Registered with the name , Tiv Nguon Koun . Born into a Cambodian family . Came into the mighty world on 02/11/1991 Blown 153 candles , waiting to blow 18 more candles . I like what I liked & I love what I loved . Simplicity is me , like no others . Currently killing brain cells at Mt.Sac . A school in USA. (L)

misc



thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
title: I just simply dunno..
date: Monday, July 6, 2009
time:10:25 PM
Thing seems to go on smoothly as usual. Nothing much in life.
It has been about one week since school reopen but yet i haven't even attend any of the lesson. Unfortunately, i missed a lot of lessons and the homework that the school delivered home. I have no idea how am i gonna complete it. I tried to read through my textbook and all the assessment books. Fortunately i manage to do some of it. At least, it's better than left the paper all blank back to school. Anyway, i will be back to school tomorrow. It was like FINALLY!!!
Sometime, i just wonder why people being so weird. They just treat people the way they want by ignoring others feeling. They just stop talking to you whenever they feel like stopping and back to you whenever they want. I just wanna tell them that, we are human and please treat us like human because we also have feeling!!! Alright, i'm kinda random today. Pardon me okay. :)
Till here, got to hit the snack now. Bye..


comment? / top