Love to be loved


profile

Welcome everyone here ! Please leave a tag before you leave(: Do respect my blog as I'll respect your's . MY BLOG , MY RIGHT , MY SPACE Registered with the name , Tiv Nguon Koun . Born into a Cambodian family . Came into the mighty world on 02/11/1991 Blown 153 candles , waiting to blow 18 more candles . I like what I liked & I love what I loved . Simplicity is me , like no others . Currently killing brain cells at Mt.Sac . A school in USA. (L)

misc



thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
title:
date: Saturday, March 21, 2009
time:6:00 PM
HELLO!!!
I finally back to blog. This week is Holiday week, but yet i still lazy to blog.
It seems like 1 week holiday passed so fast. I didn't even know what did i do everyday.
However, the only thing i wanted to is to stay at home and enjoy my story book as well as my computer. School will reopen in two days time, which mean stress level will increase again and most of us will become very busy too. Oh ya, next monday is gillian birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GILLIAN!!! :))))
Let's me tell u about what i did today.
I slept at 4am last night and woke up at 12pm. I think it is a usual timing for me during weekend n holiday. I went to FISH SPA with my cousin, it was AWESOME!!! At first, i didnt even dare to put my leg in as it was so ticklish and i was sitting down there and keep on laughing. We wasted about 10mins out of 30mins. I wish i could have all those fishes at home, so i can let it eat all my dead skin everyday. HEHEHE!!!

Alright, i run out of idea what am i going to blog about now. So gtg, will blog again as soon as possible ya..:)

PICS time....




comment? / top