Love to be loved


profile

Welcome everyone here ! Please leave a tag before you leave(: Do respect my blog as I'll respect your's . MY BLOG , MY RIGHT , MY SPACE Registered with the name , Tiv Nguon Koun . Born into a Cambodian family . Came into the mighty world on 02/11/1991 Blown 153 candles , waiting to blow 18 more candles . I like what I liked & I love what I loved . Simplicity is me , like no others . Currently killing brain cells at Mt.Sac . A school in USA. (L)

misc



thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
title:
date: Saturday, February 14, 2009
time:12:35 AM
Time check!!...It was now 12.30 midnight and i still havent sleep yet. I was wondering where on earth i get the strength from to stay up so late like this. And it was like almost everyday. I came back home extremely late this week and especially today, i have had alot of thing that have to be done at school. There are remedial or so call extra lesson every single week. I was very tired enough through out every single day, but once my cousin asked me for help, i really have no idea where is the word no has gone to and i left with ok only, because of her e learning i came back home neither 8 or 9 these two days. I can truthfully say that i really tired and being a kind-hearted person isnt an easy thing though. Further more, there are plenty of homework that i have to deal with, E maths A maths Chem & Phy. These homeworks were like waiting for me to complete them all. I need i need one day break!! Will update more, enough for now.

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY PPL!!
have a sweet day alright!!!!


NK-smile(=


comment? / top