Love to be loved


profile

Welcome everyone here ! Please leave a tag before you leave(: Do respect my blog as I'll respect your's . MY BLOG , MY RIGHT , MY SPACE Registered with the name , Tiv Nguon Koun . Born into a Cambodian family . Came into the mighty world on 02/11/1991 Blown 153 candles , waiting to blow 18 more candles . I like what I liked & I love what I loved . Simplicity is me , like no others . Currently killing brain cells at Mt.Sac . A school in USA. (L)

misc



thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
title:
date: Thursday, February 19, 2009
time:11:51 PM
Hello!!! I'm back!!!
There weren't so many test this week but I dunno why I still stay up late every night. What is the problem with me!!!
Today I had my e maths test which I don't think I did well. I felt very upset about it. However, I tell myself not to give up
and continue to work hard for it. I believe all my toilsome will pay off. LoL!! Ok I think I had enough of school work and there
are alot of tests coming up next week n the following week. All the best to me myself and same to 3E1 as well.
Oh, I was about forget to mention that I went to watch " he's just not that into u" with qian hui today.
We went there late by 20 mins, as we were having our lunch at pizza hut and crabbed alot of stuff so we late for the movie.
The movie was about 2 hours plus, it wasn't that nice though quite draggy but it was quite touching and hilarious.
It's kind of combination of love story and comedy. Hehehe!!! Just what I though alright!!

Gtg. Will update soon yah. Bye. :)

Nk (=


comment? / top