Love to be loved


profile

Welcome everyone here ! Please leave a tag before you leave(: Do respect my blog as I'll respect your's . MY BLOG , MY RIGHT , MY SPACE Registered with the name , Tiv Nguon Koun . Born into a Cambodian family . Came into the mighty world on 02/11/1991 Blown 153 candles , waiting to blow 18 more candles . I like what I liked & I love what I loved . Simplicity is me , like no others . Currently killing brain cells at Mt.Sac . A school in USA. (L)

misc



thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
title:
date: Saturday, February 21, 2009
time:1:26 PM
Good afternoon people!!!!
There are a lot of things inside my mind, but I really can't tell
What on earth I was thinking about. Even me myself can't tell
myself...it look really peculiar. All I can say is I'm tired.
My life is getting more and more tired and busier.
However, yah I no this is life, there are lots of lots of thing
going to happen and none of us can predict or do anything about
it. All I can do now is workhard and do whatever I want to do.
Life is mine, I will live it to the fullness.

Alright, I know it is abit bored to read all those crab but I really run out of idea
what to write. Pardons me alright!!!

Bye!!!!

Nk =)


comment? / top