Love to be loved


profile

Welcome everyone here ! Please leave a tag before you leave(: Do respect my blog as I'll respect your's . MY BLOG , MY RIGHT , MY SPACE Registered with the name , Tiv Nguon Koun . Born into a Cambodian family . Came into the mighty world on 02/11/1991 Blown 153 candles , waiting to blow 18 more candles . I like what I liked & I love what I loved . Simplicity is me , like no others . Currently killing brain cells at Mt.Sac . A school in USA. (L)

misc



thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
title:
date: Saturday, January 31, 2009
time:11:52 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm dying ppl!!!!!
Everyday test and test and test and test!!!!!
Lucking, i didnt fail any test so far...:)
I be able to pass my Chem leh...20/25 LOL!!!
Let's see what i have done today. I woke up at 10am, went to bedok.
My cousin cheated me, she asked me to leave house at 10.30 where by she reach there around 11.30.>< We had our breakfast together and at 12.30 we went to our tutor house.
After tuition i went to SimLim with my cousin as she has been wanting a cannon camera for so long. And it was so cool. 14.7 mega pixels!!!!! Red colour somemore, so HOT!!
I had a wonderful dinner at Skokudol (hopefully i get it right). It was so yummy. I love their dessert. HEHEHE. Sorry ppl, i will create my cbox as soon as i can alright!!

All the best for the next week test ppl, specially to 3E1=)))







nk-smile♥


comment? / top