Love to be loved


profile

Welcome everyone here ! Please leave a tag before you leave(: Do respect my blog as I'll respect your's . MY BLOG , MY RIGHT , MY SPACE Registered with the name , Tiv Nguon Koun . Born into a Cambodian family . Came into the mighty world on 02/11/1991 Blown 153 candles , waiting to blow 18 more candles . I like what I liked & I love what I loved . Simplicity is me , like no others . Currently killing brain cells at Mt.Sac . A school in USA. (L)

misc



thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
title:
date: Friday, January 9, 2009
time:4:51 PM

HELLO PEOPLE!!!
I finally back to blog.
Two months holiday seems to be so fast, i seriously don't really want to come back.I currently home sick, but it will be fine ( i think). LOLS.
Anyway, school started for about one weeks already, i realize that there are numerous of things that waiting for me to study and my bag became so heavy. When every time i try to lift up my bag, there always sound come out. I think u all should no what it sound like. HAHAHA . Now, i started to like my currently class, even though not every of my friend is in same class as me. I still so glad that Selina, QH , Joyce and the rest of people that i used to study were still there. I like almost every teacher that teaches our class this year. They all were so hilarious. By the way, they know when to be serious and when to have fun. I so so glad that my class is not noise as before. I know being a 3e1 student is very stressful but i will try my best to cope, hope i can do it better alright!!!

I can say i started to like my class, it is not as bad as what i though.
Ok, i gtg. Seeeeee yaaaaaaa!!!!


Love, as always!!!


comment? / top