Love to be loved


profile

Welcome everyone here ! Please leave a tag before you leave(: Do respect my blog as I'll respect your's . MY BLOG , MY RIGHT , MY SPACE Registered with the name , Tiv Nguon Koun . Born into a Cambodian family . Came into the mighty world on 02/11/1991 Blown 153 candles , waiting to blow 18 more candles . I like what I liked & I love what I loved . Simplicity is me , like no others . Currently killing brain cells at Mt.Sac . A school in USA. (L)

misc



thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
title:
date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009
time:6:10 PM
HAPPY MOO YEAR PPL!!!
I'm finally back to blog!!! it seems to be so long that i didnt get to blog as i was very lazy to rearrange thing in my blog but i wanted to change my blog skin. HEHE. All thanks to my cousin LYLY n Friend. Luv u.
What a CNY is this??? Not fun at all, just so bored. Actually, i did go out for movie with cousins they all, but i dunno why i didnt enjoy much. However, the wedding game is nice, if u like those kind of comedy show, u shouldnt miss it out. LOL!!! I spent most of my time in front of my computer and tried my best to finish my homework. Oh yeah!! i also played card, but so sad i lost. =( i think that all for what i did during CNY. Hmmm, i cried on the first day of CNY again, i dunno why i cant stop myself from crying when i call my parents on first day of CNY. I did put the blame on me, myself, no matter how i still cry.:'(

Ok, gtg study SS and do my homework. Ciao. stay tune ppl.

NK-smile.


comment? / top