Love to be loved


profile

Welcome everyone here ! Please leave a tag before you leave(: Do respect my blog as I'll respect your's . MY BLOG , MY RIGHT , MY SPACE Registered with the name , Tiv Nguon Koun . Born into a Cambodian family . Came into the mighty world on 02/11/1991 Blown 153 candles , waiting to blow 18 more candles . I like what I liked & I love what I loved . Simplicity is me , like no others . Currently killing brain cells at Mt.Sac . A school in USA. (L)

misc



thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
title:
date: Thursday, January 29, 2009
time:6:16 PM
Alright, today was so tired. I could truthfully say that i hate Thursday, because Thursday is a PE day and what we always do during PE was run and run and run. To me, i was super duper hate running. I can't run in along distance. Obviously, i failed my 2.4 running, but by my luck i was able to pass the rest of nafa test, so i don't have to retake. LOL!!!
Today i got back my A maths test paper, and i did very badly even though i passed. I was extremely disappointed in myself. So far this was my first lowest score i scored for maths. My heart missed a beat when Ms Gina called out those people who failed, as i knew that i didn't do well for it and i though i gonna fail. I felt relief once i didn't hear my name. However. i still upset with my marks. 12/20. :(
Never mind, i will try my best for the coming up next test!!!!..I will score A1 man!!!
Alright, gonna take a nap first. Ciao

nk-smile


comment? / top