Love to be loved


profile

Welcome everyone here ! Please leave a tag before you leave(: Do respect my blog as I'll respect your's . MY BLOG , MY RIGHT , MY SPACE Registered with the name , Tiv Nguon Koun . Born into a Cambodian family . Came into the mighty world on 02/11/1991 Blown 153 candles , waiting to blow 18 more candles . I like what I liked & I love what I loved . Simplicity is me , like no others . Currently killing brain cells at Mt.Sac . A school in USA. (L)

misc



thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
title:
date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008
time:3:21 PM

I'm trying to tell u all that, I am still alive. LOL!!!
I looks fatter right? this shows that i having lots of fun here, sleep well eat well and of course I'm happy. Haha!!
Since i am back here i have been so busy as i need to help my mom with some of her stuffs and the feeling was so suck for not having internet at home. So yeah i tried to get internet set up at home as soon as possible. Finally, i got it!! LOL!!
I have been doing numerous things and found some interesting pictures. Will show u all some of it if the internet is damn fast, alright?? LOL!!


comment? / top